- Unlimited free admission to the museum for one year.
- Complimentary invitations to at least three members-only exhibition openings and special events.
- Discount of 10% at the PMA Store and 20% during special holiday shopping days.
- One-time coupon for an additional 10% discount at the PMA Store. NEW
- 10% discount in the PMA Café. NEW
- Subscription to the quarterly Members Magazine, Inside the Circle, providing a calendar of upcoming events.
- Discounts on special events, lectures, concerts, and classes.
- Admission for one guest to every members preview and reception.
- Ability to purchase discounted bulk ticket cards for PMA Movies. NEW
- Discounted parking at the By the Bay Parking garage next to the Holiday Inn at 40 Spring Street (75 cents per hour when you show your PMA sticker)
- Subscription to monthly members-only e-newsletter.NEW
- Free admission for two adults and all children 18 and under in the household.
- Two complimentary guest passes.
- Private tours with curators and staff. NEW
- Listing in the PMA's Annual Report.
- Welcome to join the museum's affinity groups including Friends of the Collection.
- Two additional guest passes (4 total) for friends and out-of-town visitors.
- Free admission to select PMA Movies screenings. NEW
- Free individual guest membership and reciprocal membership benefits at 41 major art museums.
- Invitations to special Director receptions.
The Contemporaries $300 dual ($260 tax-deductible), $200 single ($160 tax-deductible)
A special category of membership for young supporters of the museum. Please see the Contemporaries page for more details and a full listing of benefits. Join Now or Renew at the Single or Dual level.
All the benefits of Contributing Membership, plus:
- Invitations to at least four exclusive events, including the annual Winter Bash.
- Free admission for one guest on each PMA visit.
- Discount on facility rentals.
- Exclusive events with the museum's curators and Director.
Director's Circle $1,500-$5,000 (All but $50 is tax-deductible) Join Now or Renew
Joining the Director's Circle offers you an opportunity to become more involved with the Portland Museum of Art and its most devoted supporters. You will be invited to take a closer look at our collections and special exhibitions through the eyes of the Director and the Curators, and to participate in special programming and events.
Membership support at the Director's Circle level is instrumental in developing and strengthening all areas of the museum, its unique collections, its outstanding special exhibitions, and its innovative educational programming. Your generous membership support will extend the energy, elegance, and educational values of the Portland Museum of Art into the future.
All benefits of a Patron Membership, plus:
- Free admission for your guests when you visit the museum.
- Curatorial consultation on the care of private art collections.
- A series of "Evening with the Director or Curator" events for Director's Circle members only.
- Special recognition in museum publications,
- A 25% discount on one facility rental.
Give a Gift Membership for that special occasion—birthdays, anniversaries, etc.! The perfect gift for someone who has everything. Call (207) 775-6148 or purchase online.
Gift Membership Holiday Special for PMA Members!
Buy one for $40 (a $50 value) or two for $75 (a $100 value)—save up to $25!
Buy one for $65 (a $75 value) or two for $125 (a $150 value)—save up to $25!
Three easy ways to give a gift membership this season:
- Call (207) 775-6148
- Visit the PMA
- Online at portlandmuseum.org/member
Use promo code HolidayOneGift or HolidayTwoGifts.
Offer valid for current PMA members on the purchase of new memberships between November 29 and December 31, 2013. Please allow seven business days for processing and delivery.
Corporations are essential to helping the Portland Museum of Art present outstanding exhibitions and programs. Learn more.
Other Ways of Giving
You can support the Portland Museum of Art in a variety of other ways including gifts of stock, planned giving, and naming opportunities that offer unique options to give to the museum. Learn how.